Hair growth must be at least 1/4” long but no longer than 1/2” to receive hair-removal services, Please allow 48 hours before sunbathing or using a tanning bed after hair removal, as your skin may still be sensitive. We regret that these services cannot be performed on clients using Accutane, Retin A or any antibiotic due to the sensitivity of the skin.
• Avoid the sun immediately after waxing and please wear sun screen; recently waxed areas are prone to hyper pigmentation (permanent darkening
of the skin) if exposed to the sun.
• Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
• Avoid saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
• Do not use exfoliating products (AHAs, scrubs, etc) and bobs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they might further irritate your skin.
• Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
• Regular exfoliation may be helpful to remove dead skin so your hairs can get out above the surface of the pores and not become ingrown.
• Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimize irritation
• Unfortunately, no hot bath, hot shower or oral sex for 10 hours after a Brazilian.
• While your pores are open, they are vulnerable to irritation by the extreme temperatures and infection by bacteria.